Thursday, June 11, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to our 8 week challenge of becoming healthier. I have to admit that as I'm typing this I'm eating my final Oreo shake of the season. *sigh* With that being said, I'm extremely excited to join with you in my quest to feel healthy, energetic and enthusiastic about my body, life and spirit!

Gentry, Monica and I will do everything we can to support each and every team. If you need some help exercising, let me know. I love walking and running with company! If you come across an excellent recipe that you and your family love, post it here for everyone to see. If you are having a rough day and need to vent, take the opportunity to vent on this blog.  If you had an excellent day and are super proud of yourself, let us know! We want to be motivated by your success.

We hope that this challenge is fun, takes you out of your comfort zone and low key. We don't want it to be a stress issue. The summer is an especially challenging time to always eat right because of family gatherings, vacations and holidays. It's ok not to be perfect. We are all in this together. Do your best. And together we will gain control of our bodies and spirits.

~Mary B.

No comments:

Post a Comment