Thursday, June 25, 2015

BodyWise Fitness

If this summer heat is making it difficult to exercise or you need something different for these next 6 weeks, come join my gym! (Sorry to those whose ears I have already talked off on this subject…)

BodyWise Fitness is in Foothill village and they do month to month contracts ($40 a month). Which is more expensive than the bigger warehouse gyms like Vasa, however I've felt that its worth it because of the quality of their classes and instructors. They have lots of different classes all day long and I have yet to find an instructor I didn't like. They charge $10 a class if you are not a member, so if you want to come check it out, come do a class with me! I am there every day except Sunday. I've never been into gyms,  and have absolutely loved this one. Close knit community, smaller and private, average member age is 40 and 90% women. A very uplifting and friendly place. Definitely a hidden gem. I don't work for them or get any perks if I recruit people, I just really like this place. 

Below is a link to the schedule of the classes on their website. They have descriptions of the classes but if you have any questions on what they are like, send me an email at j.evelynbrown@gmail.com.

My last plug is that Leslie Robbins is a member of this gym so yeah, its good. 

http://bodywiseslc.com/schedule/#Thu 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jess, thanks for the info - btw, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete