Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Green Pineapple Smoothie


This is the smoothie Troy and I make every morning. It is the only reason I peel myself out of bed. That and I guess I have to go out and make money to buy stuff. But really the smoothie.




  • 1/4 cup almond milk
  • handful of frozen pineapple chunks (best deal is at Costco-$6.99 for 4 lbs)
  • large handful of Kale (pre chopped bag for $1.99 at Trader Joe's)
  • 1 banana
  • 1 orange


It is so delicious and fruity, you don't taste the kale, just make sure to blend for awhile to make as smooth as possible. My sister in law makes this for her kids every morning and they love it.

*sometimes we replace the pineapple with frozen mango chunks ($10.99 for 4 lbs at Costco) or a frozen berry medley ($2.99 for 1 lb at Trader Joe's) when we want something different that day.




1 comment: