Monday, June 15, 2015

"Fed Up" The Movie

I watched this documentary on Netflix with my boys last week.  It is all about processed food, school lunches, sugar and how these things are ruining our health as well as the health of our children.  I recommend it.  I do have to say however, that I didn't like the "cover" of the movie when you pull it up on Netflix. You'll understand why, I'm sure.  I am familiar with a few of the authors that they interviewed in the movie and feel it was very informational (and scary!)  It has definitely motivated me to eat better.
http://fedupmovie.com/#/page/home


3 comments:

  1. I LOVED this movie!! I have a long list of food documentaries if anyone is interested. I have found them to be extremely motivating and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great documentary. Yes Gina post some you've seen! A quick and entertaining way to get educated about nutrition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hungry for Change, Food Matters, Forks Over Knives, Vegucated, Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead 2, Super Size Me, Food Inc., and The Beautiful Truth.
    If anyone is interested in getting together for a movie night, we could watch 1 or 2. I never tire of discussing healthy eating...

    ReplyDelete